Condolences To Keithldick - The Loss Of His Father

We all know Keith around here, and he has not been around a lot lately because he was living with his Dad to help take care of him during his illness.

I received a message from Keith that his Dad passed away at 5 am today.

Please pass on your condolences and thoughts to him during this time of hardship for him.

Thank you everyone !

the-power-of-prayer.jpg

Keith, I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your Dad, but as others have said, its just a continuation of a journey and he is in a better place, watching over you. What a blessing that you were able to stay with him-- he crossed knowing that he is loved. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Love,

Liz

My sympathy and condolences on you loss Keith

May you find the strength to get through this time of sadness and sorrow

May your faith help you in this time of loss

All of your friends here offer strength and support

This is just a cut & paste of what I posted somewhere else, but it still holds true here...:D

We laid Dad to rest today along side Mom at 11:00 a.m. EST..

I think he is happy now...

I want to thank all of you for the kind words and all those who send me Emails & PM's and were concered about

our situation...

I also want to just thank Everyone for showing their humanity, and caring for other humans beings... Maybe there's

still hope for the Human Race after all.. hehehehehe :D

You all have made me proud to be a part of this online community!!!!!!!!...

I think in the next few days I am going to roll out all my guitars, Amps & Keyboards, get me some brew and Rock Out!!!!..

This is the house where my first band used to practice in the late 60's & 70's, so I think it fitting I do it one more time.headbang.gif

I think in the next few days I am going to roll out all my guitars, Amps & Keyboards, get me some brew and Rock Out!!!!..

This is the house where my first band used to practice in the late 60's & 70's, so I think it fitting I do it one more time.headbang.gif

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Keith,

:D Do you need a Citar player? :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Keith,

:D Do you need a Citar player? :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Of course I do Sultan!!.. hehe

My deepest condolences to you and your family Keith, I hope he went peacefully and with his family by his side.

I'm sure he was comforted by your efforts while you looked after him, and I'm positive that he appreciated everything you did for him.

That alone would make his passing on to the next life, a very peacefull event.