Control Panel Question

Hi Jeff and company!

As usual, I don't know if I'm posting in the right spot or not, so forgive me if I'm lost :)

Something goofy is going on with my control panel--I have 4 messages saved, yet the "meter" says I have 10 messages. I thought it was probably something that I goofed up, (I'm good at that), but I read in a another post about someone's pm box being full and thought maybe something got goofy in the forum format transition?? (or whatever it's called that made the site look a little different...) That's when I noticed the difference on my end.

If its something weird on my end, is it easy to fix??? I don't get many emails or pm's but I love to get them and wouldn't want to block anyone from sending one because I'm 6 messages "off".

Thanks, and take your time, I KNOW this transition is a lot of work, and all your efforts are greatly appreciated. What a terrific job you've done! It's just a weird little oddity that has me curious.

Liz

Hi Murtu,

Did that already--only one out of the four is living in the sent messages box :)

I did realize that I've never punched the "delete cookies button" at the bottom of the forum (my "MS cookie warning box" has never popped up here...) Think that might be it?

Liz

Hi Liz,

Hmm, just want to let you know you are not alone with this problem. People at other forums are having the same issue as well. I really don't know why it happens though, but I'll tell you what I will do. I will increase the amount of PM's you can get. As of now, I do not know a solution to this problem, but if I happen to find one I will be sure to fix it. :thumbsup:

B

Hey Liz,

It's been goofy since the upgrade.

As Jeff said you are not alone.

I had been showing 13% full with 0 for inbox and 0 for sent PM's.

Checked after reading your post and now it shows 7% full.

Go figure!!

Decided to just go with the flow.