Please help ,XP is going haywire

Whenever i start my laptop it shows that a critical error has been detected.Here are the details of the errors:

BCCode-10000050,BCP1:9CC36A48,BCP2:0000000, BCP3:897DA184, BCP4:0000000

I searched one of forums and it said that it could be error due to a HP drive trying to update itself.In fact i have a HP Printer drive,so i tried to delete it from control panel.But in the process my computer crashed.So,please tell me what should i do.

Here are certain error which i found by going through eventvwr.msc

Error code 1000007e, parameter1 c0000005, parameter2 897e31da, parameter3 a4a7982c, parameter4 a4a79528.

Device\ACPIEC: The embedded controller (EC) hardware didn't respond within the timeout period. This may indicate an error in the EC hardware or firmware, or possibly a poorly designed BIOS which accesses the EC in an unsafe manner. The EC driver will retry the failed transaction if possible.

Please help me fast as i don't know if my computer will ever start again.

http://aumha.org/a/stop.htm

BCCode-10000050 is the same as stop error 0x10000050

Which is basically going to be the same as stop error

0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Requested data was not in memory. An invalid system memory address was referenced. Defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause this Stop message, as may other hardware problems (e.g., incorrect SCSI termination or a flawed PCI card).

BCP1:9CC36A48,BCP2:0000000, BCP3:897DA184, BCP4:0000000

are the four parameters of that stop error. These may vary as they generally refer to memory addresses involved in the error.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/939868

When you access a Web-based program on a Windows XP-based multiprocessor computer, you may experience one or more of the following problems:

You receive one of the following Stop error messages:A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer...

Technical information:

*** STOP: 0x10000050 (0xe41ac000, 0x00000000, 0xde826a8a, 0x00000001) (Fatal System Error)

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

To work around this problem, limit the computer to a single processor.

So is your printer a network printer? Do you have a multi core processor?

0x0000007E: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

(Click to consult the online MSDN article.)

A system thread generated an exception which the error handler did not catch. There are numerous individual causes for this problem, including hardware incompatibility, a faulty device driver or system service, or some software issues. Check Event Viewer (EventVwr.msc) for additional information.

So you basically have something that is incompatible with your processor or operating system.

Device\ACPIEC: The embedded controller (EC) hardware didn't respond within the timeout period. This may indicate an error in the EC hardware or firmware, or possibly a poorly designed BIOS which accesses the EC in an unsafe manner. The EC driver will retry the failed transaction if possible.

You aren't using sleep and hibernate on a desktop are you ? Ah no, I see it is a laptop.

Might check at HP and see if they have a bios update which addresses this issue.