Thought I'd Drop By.

Hey everyone, just thought I'd drop by and throw up a sign to let those of you that might have known me from posting on the forums back on the tech tv boards. Finally gettin around to tracking you guys down again.

Welcome Diaperbaby!

I DO remember you from a long, long time ago. :thumbsup: (I lurked but never joined over there) You'll find many, many familiar "refugees" here and this is a great group of folks. Jump in, look around and hope to hear a lot more from you.

Liz

Hey everyone, just thought I'd drop by and throw up a sign to let those of you that might have known me from posting on the forums back on the tech tv boards.  Finally gettin around to tracking you guys down again.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi welcome

most uf us miagrated from techtv in my case c.f.h

some are at techtvg4 techsupport

but when we arrived at besttetchie

none of us want to leave

so sit back and have a cuppa

and enjoy

marty

Hey everyone, just thought I'd drop by and throw up a sign to let those of you that might have known me from posting on the forums back on the tech tv boards.  Finally gettin around to tracking you guys down again.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Welcome, to Besttechie.net! I'm a refugee from the TTV forum days. Welcome aboard:-) Your name is familiar. :D

Edited by hitest

Welcome aboard, diaperbaby. I surely remember you from TTV. boards. I myself lived on that board. Glad to have you here. I believe you will enjoy yourself here. I hang here as well as www.worldstart.com which is my other home. If you swing over there you'll see me mainly in the off topic area.

Again ! welcome aboard. :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Welcome diaperbaby

You're name is familiar, as I'm from TTV CFH also.

This is a great place. Kick back an enjoy.

Check out our Comedy Club, and Besttechie Cafe and a few others.

Barb :D