Sponsored By

Sign in to follow this  
spirittoo

Windows XP doesn't see USB Gameport Adapter

Hello ... I have this analog CH Products Virtual Pilot Pro and the analog CH Pedals. I'm using them with MS FS 2002. When I hook up my yoke and pedals to the game port windows XP Pro 32 bit see them, but the pedals won't function properly ... I can't calibrate them without getting an error. The yoke works fine, but not the pedals. So I got this USB / gameport adapter in the hopes I can get the rudders to function, but when I plug it in XP doesn't see it. Is there some kind of drive I need or something. I know the USB ports work because I have other things hooked up to them.

Anyone have any idea what I can do?

After doing some research I gather that XP can't ID the adapter ... I'm trying to see if I can find a driver. The adapter has no id marks what so ever so I'm thinking maybe find a generic driver? Any ideas?

I see who makes this adapter ... It is a "Belkin Pro USB Cable" I what I think is a part number "E166307" If you know where I can get the driver please post.

Apparently this is a Belkin F3U200 and I have seen posting were it will only work with the sidewinder joystick so that $21 down the drain.