Happy Birthday Tymekyller

Thank you very much everyone I love you all!!

But today is no day for me, infact one of the worse days in my life!! Read my post I posted to know what I'm talking about!!

This post put a smile on my face and for someone to do that in my time of sorrow is a maricle...

Take Care...

Thank you everyone! Thank you all!!

BD, that is so sweet I saved image you did for me..

All of you are very kind when times are rough. I feel like you are my second family and always have!

I love you all and my heart would break if anything happened to anyone here!!

Thank you all!

Although I didn't even celebrate it this year (I didn't feel like having a cake or anything) Tell you the truth my parents and brother and sisters even forgot it was my birthday. I didn't remind them because this is not a time about me. They would just feel even worse they forgot, but I totally undestand giving the circumstances...

That is why I say you guys are my seconds family, you didn't forget so I'm not bothered, like I said I didn't even get a cake this year because I just didn't feel like celebrating anything.

Thank you all, it is very heart warmning to know good people are out here who cares..

Take Care everyone and Thanks again!~