List Of Songs Deemed Inappropriate Following 9/11

to hell with those guys. buddy holley is my favorite. I like john lennon "imagine" and don mcclean's "american pie." that's why I have cd's so I can listen to what I want. souds like china where they are stifiling the internet.

I still scares me how some people over reacted to the events that happened in NewYork.

Understand I was sad and shocked by what happened and I do not want to take away from anyone,but it seems to me that if we change what we were doing pre 9/11/01 we have admitted that those who carried out the attack they have won.

I for one am not willing to admit defeat at the hands of those who did this,and will not change what I do to calm those who over reacted.

As for the list of music matt posted I have many of those songs,I plan on listining too them as I see fit.

Clear Channel can kiss my wideside. <_<

Though provoking find Matt...

Amazingly ...To true!

And while radio was taking that PC attitude route ...

TV/Cable Broadcasters ..Went the other extreme...

We were saturated with.Gung ho ...Go get 'em movies! The movie "True Lies" was shown like 5 times in 1 week alone!

Profit or motivation? Hmmmm!

The commercials they showed?

All of a sudden everybody was flying a flag in them!

Any sponsor that intended to profit off these times should be boycotted!

Sorry if i've drifted away from the original message you posted Mista Matt.

Shew ..Go to a happy place...Go to a happy place!

Sigh, that list is inappropriate!!! I like a lot of those songs, too. I was especially surprised by seeing Louie Armstrong's, "Its a Wonderful World" and Cat Stevens on the list!! But more surprised when Cat Stevens was given a hard time because he was a "terror suspect", pulllleeaassee.

Echobay, you're right about all the Media Patriotism for Profit. It just seems phony.

Liz

I hate most advertising and especially ads that use a sad event to gst to your feelings. I also play a lot of those tracks and will keep on playing them. As tenmm said changing our way of life because some brainwashed a$$ is going to try and hurt us is admitting defeat. I am sure that when they were planning the attacks they never thought that we would respond with such force.

I will now play 'Stairway to Heaven' loudly enough that everyone can hear :thumbsup:

us.png