I agree, a real good find. I'm going to save the song.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello JSKY.

Nice website!

Is it new?

I bookmarked it.

Wow, 82 degrees in SD? It's about 182 here. And my AC just went out.

Joe

Well Thanks irregularjoe;

My site is on it's second year now. And I'm still finding new things to add. I look for what others are trying to find out about, and then try adding it in a way the wife would understand it. I try to keep most things simple.

Yes it's been getting up into the 80's and 90's here. But give it a couple days and in my neck of the woods we could get snow. Have home movies back in 1964 where we had over 3 feet of snow on the 4th of July. If we get any this year, I'll send you some. You can put it in front of a fan to take the place of your broke AC. LOL

Hope you get it fixed before to long.

Well Thanks irregularjoe;

My site is on it's second year now. And I'm still finding new things to add. I look for what others are trying to find out about, and then try adding it in a way the wife would understand it. I try to keep most things simple.

Yes it's been getting up into the 80's and 90's here. But give it a couple days and in my neck of the woods we could get snow. Have home movies back in 1964 where we had over 3 feet of snow on the 4th of July. If we get any this year, I'll send you some. You can put it in front of a fan to take the place of your broke AC.    LOL

Hope you get it fixed before to long.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, plese send all the snow you can.

I called the A/C guy again.

He should show up sometime in August.

Joe

Wow, never heard a ukulele sound that cool

thanks for sharing  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually I was going to put *Pickups* in mine, since I already put Fender Machine Heads on it.. I hated those Cheap A$$ Tuning Pegs..

hahahahahahahaha

Next, Running it through my Dual Marshall Stacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

Wow, never heard a ukulele sound that cool

thanks for sharing  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually I was going to put *Pickups* in mine, since I already put Fender Machine Heads on it.. I hated those Cheap A$$ Tuning Pegs..

hahahahahahahaha

Next, Running it through my Dual Marshall Stacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now that would be interesting to hear KeithLDick..... :D

This idea brought back to mind....a few years ago I was in a record store checking out some albums when I ran across a rather interesting artist.

His name is Mark Wood....this guy plays a electric violin through a stack of Marshalls.

So out of interest I picked up the album and was astonished at what he was doing... :lol:

Later on when the record wore out I later picked it up on CD.

This guy just blew me away..... :D .....so after reading your post about the ukulele and Marshalls I had to go dig up the Mark Wood CD from my collection and give it a spin..... :D.

The one and only one I ever picked up is called "Mark Wood-Voodoo Violence (1991)".

Then I thought I would see if google would bring him up.....and to my surprise....he has a site.... :lol:

So ya Keith....stick a Seymour Duncan JB on that ukulele and crank up the Pre-amp on those Marshalls and let her rip..... :lol: :lol:

I would love to hear that.... :lol::lol::thumbsup:

Next, Running it through my Dual Marshall Stacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A part of me would listen to that and *maybe* like it, the other part just thinks you're ****ing twisted...lol

His name is Mark Wood....this guy plays a electric violin through a stack of Marshalls.

heh, I remember him...yeah, I'll agree that he was/is pretty amazing on violin but the songs seem laughable nowadays :lol: