Sponsored By

maxwell

everythingon.tv

Good Morning Maxwell:

I would stay away from ANY website that tries to SUCK YOU IN by telling you that you can watch ANY TV show out there on these "dodgy" sites - I would ONLY use sites such as Youtube, Netflix, Hulu and Possibly Veoh - anything else is just an ad-ridden experience, likely to install/infect your machine with garbage.

Take Care,

Brian

Saw that this morning but thought i'd just let it lay ! Mabey Brian had a brain fart ........ lol

Is everythingon.tv a safe website?

thanks

WOT shows it to be OK. But I have heard people get some nasty stuff from "safe" websites before. Nothing is 100% safe.

But it does give us a new topic today...

Edited by MrBill

Saw that this morning but thought i'd just let it lay ! Mabey Brian had a brain fart ........ lol

I thought that thing was from like 2012 - My Bad hehehehe - But I usually LOATHE any sites that say you can "watch anything" for *free* Most times, loads your PC with Garbage :(

Brian

I thought that thing was from like 2012 - My Bad hehehehe - But I usually LOATHE any sites that say you can "watch anything" for *free* Most times, loads your PC with Garbage :(

Brian

They meant to say Free Garbage. Got to read between the lines. :wacko::P

Mr. Bill:

You are RIGHT!!!!! hehehehehe :D

Brian