The Random Randomness Thread Of Randomtivity

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a quick little message for newbies. as you crawl around the forum you may notice these little things in some threads. do not eat them. they are there for freshness.  :thumbsup:

scan.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Uh oh..............I thought that was popcorn................burp.........er.....excuse me. :D:D

mac,

At first glance, I thought it was something else.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL!!!!!!

After I read this, I see what you meant.

LOL

And I thought they were those little rock type candies that fizzed and crackeled when you ate them.

i think that we should put together a team of psychiatrist made entirely with little kids. get a good range of years in there. 2 - 12 or so. then they should go around the country teaching people how to enjoy life.

Medication? i took my pills today. why do you ask?

anyway here's my theory. i remember one time when i was a little kid my parents took me to a fancy restaurant and i was normally a well behaved kid most of the time. i ordered soup and kept making my dad mad because i would slurp my soup. he asked me why and i said that it made it taste better. the louder the slurping noise the better it tasted. when you need some tips on how to enjoy life a little more, just watch a kid.

on a totally unrelated side note. i think that it would be so cool to one of those old 80's synthesized voices as your real voice, well for a little while anyways. it would be funny to watch someone try to pick up a woman in a club like that. yes a whole new level of rejection. :thumbsup:

Edited by macmarauder

Nerds make better lovers. WHY??? you say.

well think of it, while others just worry about their pleasure we treat it like homework. it must be done with great attention to detail as soon as we get home, we never rush ourselves. We're always working extra hard for that A+ and when it come to precision no jock can even come close. Sure we may have to bring the calculator in bed with us once in a while to calculate the air speed velocity, angles, basic physics, and atomic mass. but we will never forget your phone number or what your likes are.

That is freaking Awesome MAC...I like the nerd thing...I"ll have to bring that up to my Fiance and see what she says...LOL...

The only thing about watching a little kid and enjoying life...that is just too much crap to carry around sometimes, and it isn't the most pleasurable thing to have someone else change you...but i could be wrong...LOL

Ummm...Yes it is random...NO didn't notice...i never turn my machine off unless i am doing updates and then i usually walk away...but good EYE Bozodog!

The Random Randomness Thread Of Randomtivity

Anyone ever notice that the progress bars on the start up page of Windows XP changed from green to blue after installing SP2?

(wow! is that random enough?)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D:D:D:unsure::D:D

1 out of 6 six smilies noticed this change. this one in particular thinks that this may be a sign that M$ may be planning to declare war on Holland. the other 5 smilies didn't notice because they were brainwashed by SP2.

Edited by macmarauder

You have fireflies??? Where's mine? They usually don't get "frisky" till almost August up here. Lucky, lucky lucky you! I remember catching them in a mayonnaise jar, first with my sisters, then with my kids and bringing them inside for a nightlight :)

Liz

i got an email supposedly from microsoft btw. it said that my MSconfig file was in the wrong place and i needed to manually move it to this location. so i went looking for it. well i didn't see it. i looked in all the system folders i could find and even ran a search for it. i even turned the library folder upsideddown and shook about. i pried up all the icons to see if it fell under one of them. i did vacum recently though, :blink: maybe it fell down and i sucked it up. so i went dumpster diving in the trash can folder. i still couldn't find it.

please help me hitest where did i put my MSconfig file. have you seen it. has anyone seen my MSconfig file. it's driving me nuts. :wacko:

Edited by macmarauder