The New Bing Bar Reinvents the Toolbar

The New Bing Bar Reinvents the Toolbar

The toolbar delivers notifications, but also easy access to the user’s Facebook account, including News Feeds, Photos, Friend Requests, Messages, and Alerts. Customers can even post comments, status updates and abuse the social network’s Like button right from the Bing Bar.

One feature that I particularly like is mail integration. It’s extremely easy to get all my email accounts with Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail centralized into a single place, with the Bing Bar providing notifications of new content arriving in my inboxes, for example. “Each of the different buttons has several notification states. In addition to Facebook and E-mail alerts we also provide short alerts for breaking news (with a short summary of the headlines), weather advisories (like the Winter Storm Warning below), translation alerts (when there is web content available for translation), new Bing Rewards offers and much more,” Schnoll added.

Some users are bound to love the way that the Bing Bar can simplify their life by being context-aware. Whether it’s to let them know that they can set up email accounts, or to provide translations of content, or a map to a specific destination, the Bing Bar can make it a lot easier for users to do more while browsing with less clicks.

Download link … http://toolbar.discoverbing.com/toolbar/

Story - http://news.softpedia.com/news/The-New-Bing-Bar-Reinvents-the-Toolbar-185155.shtml