Its Footbal Time! Nfl

Any football fans out there? Well since I'm from San Francisco I have to go with the 49ers. Sucks though, they lost to the Falcons yesterday. First time the Falcons have won at the 'Stick in a while.Our quaterbacks are pretty weak this year, defense looked good though. Lets see how the rest of the teams do in the season. Bring on the Saints, hopefully the 49ers will do better.

navlogo.gif

What are your favorite teams, if you have any?

go SFGiants!

Bring on the Saints, hopefully the 49ers will do better.

navlogo.gif

go SFGiants!

Being from louisiana I might have taken offense,if I didn't feel the same way.

Go Cheese Heads

Jack'ville Jaquars

Colts

any one but DallASS.

M

Bring on the Saints, hopefully the 49ers will do better.

navlogo.gif

go SFGiants!

Being from louisiana I might have taken offense,if I didn't feel the same way.

Go Cheese Heads

Jack'ville Jaquars

Colts

any one but DallASS.

M

Ya, I have fun when the 49ers play the Saints. My brother-inlaw is from Baton-Rouge, he and his family are huge Saints fan. So we have fun when they play against each other. All good fun.

JSKY THAT is the funniest thing I have seen today, HAHAHa. Spilled my COFFEE!!

Go Cheese Heads

Jack'ville Jaquars

Colts

any one but DallASS.

M

Being from Dallas, I have to say....

I fully agree! :lol::D

I can't stand the Cowboys...and I live just blocks from their stadium...I'm planning on going to a few games this year just to enjoy the pro football atmosphere and cheer against the boys. I'm a huge Patriots fan myself - have been for about 20 years now. And, since I felt I should cheer on a local team, when Houston got a team, I took the Texans under my wing. So those are really my two teams. The 'Niners are my favorite NFC team though - I was a big fan when they had Montana, Rice, Rathman and even into the days of Young, Hearst, T.O. (at times..lol) and Garcia. Actually, the last pro game I went to was a Niners-Cowboys game back in December of last year. Excellent game, as the Niners won. :) But, when it comes down to it........GO Pats!! :PB)

Unfortunately, I have to call myself a Ram's fan. I live in LA and we can't seem to keep a team here. I have more passion in hating teams (Dallas and the Raiders) than in rooting home the Ram's in St. Louis.

I'm almost afraid to see what team ends up in LA. I don't know if I'd rather have an expansion team (with undoubtedly a ridiculous name like Tsunami) or have the Cardinals or the Chargers move in. I keep hoping that the Vikings are the team that moves, but I don't think it will happen.

Unfortunately, I have to call myself a Ram's fan.  I live in LA and we can't seem to keep a team here.  I have more passion in hating teams (Dallas and the Raiders) than in rooting home the Ram's in St. Louis. 

I'm almost afraid to see what team ends up in LA.  I don't know if I'd rather have an expansion team (with undoubtedly a ridiculous name like Tsunami) or have the Cardinals or the Chargers move in.  I keep hoping that the Vikings are the team that moves, but I don't think it will happen.

If I had any say or pull I sure would send you The Bears any day........and The Cubs too for that matter......Hahahahahaha.......forgot, may as well send The White Sox too and the Blackhawks and Bulls......they all suck.....

My two favorite teams are the Packers and whoever's beating the Cowboys

I also hate the Cowboys, and cheer for whoever is playing them to win.

That's because I'm a REDSKINS fan.

I also like the Patriots, and Packers.

Love to watch Brett Favre play, he has so much fun doing what he does.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!

Barb :lol:

the Broncos could always use another QB. we're on that 1 year rotation thing anyways. :D:lol:

Man it feels like we have a QB every year, oh that's right, we do. It's like little league, everyone gets a turn. :rolleyes:<_<

Plummer looked pretty good against the Chiefs! It helps that the Broncs have the best offensive line in football, you can have anybody with a pulse run for 150 yds. with holes like that. Who needs Clinton Portis?

the Broncos could always use another QB. we're on that 1 year rotation thing anyways. :D  :lol:

Man it feels like we have a QB every year, oh that's right, we do. It's like little league, everyone gets a turn. :rolleyes:  <_<

Plummer looked pretty good against the Chiefs! It helps that the Broncs have the best offensive line in football, you can have anybody with a pulse run for 150 yds. with holes like that. Who needs Clinton Portis?

Very true. But it's been kinda painful to watch them win games against the best teams and fall apart against some of the worst. Although that's just a Bronco thing anyways. Besides considering the coaches ability for finding 100 yards + running backs we will have a good running game.