Ever wonder what some of us do

Hi Chuck,

Happy New Year to you too. I do like that beast.. I can see where that would come in real handy and be a lot of fun. I have a while to go before I retire. Started making eyeglasses about 33 years ago, done it all from bottom to top and top to bottom.

Take care,

Pat

Thanks Pat & that reminds me i have to get new glasses next week.

1 more year after 1/5/11 ................. Walmart greeter here i come ..... lmao

Nice beast indeed, flashh4! :matrix:

Happy New Year! I am in my 28th year as an elementary school teacher. I will be retiring in 5-6 years...give or take.

I am retired and have been for quite some time. Love every moment and am so busy that there are not enough days to do what I would like. I am kept busy on the internet, travel, as well as being elected to the board of directors of a 50 million dollar corporation - sad part is that I do not get paid but I do it to protect my own interests. By profession, I am a former paralegal as well as a banker.

Sometimes I get up on Monday morning, and the next thing I know it's Thursday night.

Hi Chuck, oh how I understand Bozo gets embarrassing to go out for a fish fry and learn it's not Friday.

Never will I recommend retirement to anybody, took away my drive and made me lazy.

Retired 8 years ago at age 54 was really too young but when the VA gave me the full 100% service connected disability, how could I turn it down ?

Now the state of Wisconsin pays my personal property tax (home) on a rare occasion pay sales tax almost makes me feel guilty haha

Of course no concern with health care having the best with the VA, or a concern for taxes, let the politicians find their own way home.

Otherwise parents bought the coin machine business in 1956 so as a kid had pinball's and jute boxes in my bedroom, pool tables in the basement.

Electronics has been in my blood for a lifetime, electronic tech grad before Vietnam took me away for 2 years, made the best of it the Gov paying for correspondent course's to achieve Broadcast Engineer, just another piece of paper on the wall, burnt long ago in a bonfire.

A pioneer along with Charlie (CEO Dish Network) 1984 in the big dish to provide more channels than the two local networks.

His 1st was $25,000, I got it down to $17,900 with a small profit, imagine that.

What does the future hold in progression is beyond my guess's.

No reversal of the G4 ban, really starting to not care about them anymore, PM me here if I don't have your e-mail ?

Marsh