Feels Like Old Shoes.

Hey B

Everyone else included.

These boards are feeling better and better everyday.

Someone has a problem or quirk, members try their best to fix it. The members don't have the chip on their shoulder that they know it all and every has to listen to them.

If the problem gets fixed we'll drink to it. If we can't fix it quick we can all relate to the problem in some way or another.

I can say more but I feel myself starting to go down the bash the boards at yadayada.com or whatever.net.

~~End of rant~~

Thanks B and everyone else. It just feels right!

M

I second that thought mikex - I figured at first when I came over here that I'd split my time 50/50 with the G4 boards, but it's more like 90/10. I'm just not as happy over there...it's like, when I go to read posts there now, I get tense and on edge, just knowing that there's some dimwit who's going to disobey the forum rules for the 100th time or that whatever comment I make will be harassed. It just gets old.

All the members here seem to come to the table with the same goals - talk about tech and have fun doing it. Like you said, if we can fix the problem, then we'll drink to it...if not, we'll comisserate and agree how much said problem sucks. And then wait for someone who DOES know to join and help us fix it. It just feels right was an apt statement.

B)

I know not of what you speak. G4? Boards? :rolleyes:

Seriously I gave up on them a long time ago but a couple of friends of mine that still go there regularly have kept me apprized of the G4 boards and it's gotten pretty bad over there. I don't know you guys all that well yet but just so you know one of the reasons is that there really is a group of people that go there just to cause trouble in an attemp to dirupt the G4 community. I had a bad run in with them before and it truly saddens me that they are accomplishing what they want. :( So my heart goes out to you guys that still go there. :wub:

As far as these boards go. I like how things are moving alone. :wub:

I think it's the great company on here. I thought that some of us were reluctant to post in TSS threa for fear that were would have the same ridicul problems. It's really nice to know that we are safe here and for one will do everything I can to help.

As far as these boards go. I like how things are moving alone.  :wub:

I think it's the great company on here. I thought that some of us were reluctant to post in TSS threa for fear that were would have the same ridicul problems. It's really nice to know that we are safe here and for one will do everything I can to help.

Hi Mac, I couldn't agree more about the folks on this board. I have felt welcome here from day one. I didn't want to become too involved with the G4 boards because I wanted to find a place that was a little kinder than those boards seemed to be. If I'm wrong about their boards then I apologize first off. I just didn't want a lot of negativity around me all the time and it seems kinda hard to get away from over there.

Everybody here has been so kind and helpful. I hope to be around here a lot. :D