updated the old site

Thanks again to Dragon for designing my original website(the design was good but my content was lacking). I am very embarrassed to say I have not updated it in 5 years. Over that time, my procrastination has probably costs me thousands of dollars of lost business. I have all the basic content updated, which should get people more people to contact us. It has tons of room for improvement.

brighteyedcomputer.com

This is not about your site, but your name, I like it(memorable), especially the catch phrase "Let BritFix It".

As to your site. I like how your have a page for each or the service categories. That is the way I would like to do our next site.

I was reading about your incremental backup service. I am guessing you use a program like acronis. Do they have to come to you? Do you sell that service often?

Heh, heh... we don't sell any service often, <_< but yes, we use Acronis. Our one large business account is the local Community Center, and they have an IT gal, but we take care of their "guests" machines and all their hardware needs. I expect that to change soon, as that gal is leaving. We also have an electric service company that pays me (nicely) to print all his paperwork and POs, and deliver them daily.

We also do mirrors of reloaded systems, sometimes for the customer ($25), and sometimes for us. (cronic, 'puter toopid users)

My husband, Chris (TheBrit) built our site with NAMO, which he found ended up much smaller, and easier than a MS application he first used. We need to get a price list up there. He worked really hard to make it light-loading for the many dial-up users in the area, and the many browsers being used,

Today is the day! Gonna call about pricing an ad in the phone book, and if I can get my mom to loan us the cash for a new septic system here at home, :( we'll go for it.

Thanks for your input... I'll get back with you soon.