I Have 4 Gmail Accounts To Give Away

I honestly don't know what to do. I keep giving themn away and I keep getting more. I almost get them as fast as I give then away.

Lets just turn them into currency so that I can be rich again. :D

If you don't know what to do with the gmails, donate them to our Military Troops.

I went to that site and signed up to give away my invites, but, never got a response. Maybe I'll try again.

And on the other side of the coin. ( something new to consider ) :(

gmail is to creepy

actually, that's not really anything new. This has been discussed all over the place. PC magazine even had 2 issues back in Jan/Feb that addressed these concerns.

HERE is a list of links to some of the articles about gmail that were published in PC Magazine.

That being said, I'm sure there are still many people who don't know any of this information, so I thank you for posting it for others to be aware of. :)

I gave 2 more of mine away to members here. I know I'll have more tomarrow so if anyone needs one just PM me.

Back to my question from earlier. What on earth can we do with all these extra Gmail Invites? Of course I'll get donating them to good causes as fast as I can find them but I just keep getting more. Maybe if I somehow get enough of them together I can pile them up and swim through them like Scroodge McDuck and his money.