Usually these are easy,

A man came into the shop with some top of the line custom built PC and said he cant see the video.

(when i say top of the line i mean top of the line circa 2007)

Hes got a BFG 7900 GS OC ( pretty sweet eh? lolz)

Everything else is customed out the lights etc....so the easy fix to see if its the video card: Remove the card plug into onboard video and see if anything comes up...but the thing is...nothing did. Still just a blank screen. now that increases the chances that it is something else. Could it be the motherboard? It must be right?

Bad ram? i could test it but i want that to be my last option since the custom box that its in is like IMPOSSIBLE to get it so i want to deal with that headache later. anyway...what you guys think?

correct

And you are using your own known good monitor? Back in the 80's I had a 8088 System that blew the chip on the board that I replaced to get video. I am pretty sure they don't have such a chip on the motherboard anymore and just use the graphics cards. The only thing I would do is try another graphics card and also try it in a different card slot if possible. Most likely it is using the only card slot on the motherboard for graphics. AGP Pci Express or whatever they have now.

I don't see any other way to test stuff without cracking the case. If you are getting no video to monitor, I can't think of a single thing to do without getting inside.

edit added later//

I thought I read it was impossible to get in(the case). What do you mean, "since the custom box that its in is like IMPOSSIBLE to get it" Do you mean the ram is at a place you can't get at it? Other then reseating/trying new ram, I would try a different PSU. Before calling it a bad board, after ruling out the ram and PSU, I would remove every card and other peripheral device\cable to see if that helps.

edit added later//

pull the cmos battery