This site not recomended by Google.

I was trying to get on here yesterday and both my wife's and my PC' s gave me warnings about this site being malicious. It was Google giving out this info. I just couldn't believe it was doing that and that is why I tried my wife's PC. Anyone else have this problem? The message was saying that my settings are why I got the warnings. Never changed the settings and have no problems getting on now.

Thanks I already did scan my PC. Nothing wrong here. I even did the TrendMicro free scan as well. I just couldn't believe there was a problem.

Yeah, we have never had any security issues in the past, I've done a fairly good job at keeping the site secure. Hopefully this was the first and last time we experience an exploit.

Unfortunately though if you miss an update to a particular script/software it can be dangerous. I'm typically very good about making sure everything is up-to-date or at least on the latest secured release. The attackers injected code into the OpenX database (the one which serves the ads on the site) and that's where the problems arose.

Again, everything is fine now and we've been deemed safe by Google.

B