hi team not sure if any one is familiar with billmellenson

who is a member of this board .

but this is from him.

marty

There is a new virus circulating around. It is called "WORK"

If you receive WORK from your colleagues, your boss, or from anyone else, do not touch it under any circumstances. This virus wipes out your private life completely. If you should happen to come in contact with this virus, take two friends and go straight to the nearest bar. Order drinks immediately and after three rounds, you will find that WORK has been completely deleted from your brain. If you don't drink, check out the Dairy Queen Hot Fudge Brownie Supreme! It has pretty much the same effect. Forward this virus warning immediately to at least five friends. Should you realize you do not have five friends, this means you are already infected by this virus and WORK already controls your life. If this is the case, go to the nearest bar or Dairy Queen and stay until you make at least five friends. Then retry. I think I have five friends, but I am not entirely positive, so I'm headed for the Dairy Queen anyway...it never hurts to be