Hello Everyone! I was just wondering if anyone knows how to do this. In my picture where the arrows are, I would like to do this all in one step instead of going into each folder to do it manually. I just want the (Name) (Contributing Artist) and (Album) at the top. Is there away to do this? There 1585 Folder and that could take hour, day to complete lol.

Thanks for your help!!

Bryan

window.jpg

I know how to do it using the Tools menu, but you've got the menu bar hidden and I don't know for sure which, if any, of the icons still showing are for "Tools."

Once you set up your folder the way you like, choose "Folder Options" from the "Tools" menu or icon, choose the "View" tab, then the "Apply To Folders" button under the heading "You can apply the view (such as details or icons) that you are using for this folder to all folders of this type."

I know how to do it using the Tools menu, but you've got the menu bar hidden and I don't know for sure which, if any, of the icons still showing are for "Tools."

Once you set up your folder the way you like, choose "Folder Options" from the "Tools" menu or icon, choose the "View" tab, then the "Apply To Folders" button under the heading "You can apply the view (such as details or icons) that you are using for this folder to all folders of this type."

Thanks JDoors That worked great! Glad I didn't have to this manually lol!

Thanks Again

Bryan [solved]

Edited by sceeter32

Thanks JDoors That worked great! Glad I didn't have to this manually lol!

Thanks Again

Bryan [solved]

One other way is Control Panel/Appearance/Folder Options.