Starwars Theory

Nope. Not only SW3, my friend, but also E3. I sit at my desk, eagerly as well as anxiously pressing F5 on Gamespy, Gamespot, and every other game review website ever made for some news.

Sorry to disprove your theory. Lets make a new one:

No one is at Bestechie today because of Star Wars and E3.

Hi Shanenin,

I think you're right. Ok, kids, is it as good as the pre-opening-day-hype?

**Oooh, Murtu, I forgot about E3--is it really that popular?? (Sooo not a gamer)

Liz

g4 is very slow today .

over the last 2-3 days it has been reasonable but it has slowed right down.

i notice some of the posts hasent shifted since last night 24 hr ago

some have been siting there for ages .

it isnt so bad here

at least it is easier to get to the forums sooner.

marty

Hi Martymas,

Yesterday I tried to check at G4 forums (I lurk at Tech Support, not a member) and the "loading" thing got stuck at 27%--all other sites worked fine--figured something was broken there....

Raises my BudLight in a toast to Bearskin's Jack Daniels (don't drive anywhere!) although we still have school in Michigan.

Liz

The weather has been great in the Northeast for a change. I've been enjoying messing around the yard absorbing some rays. Now I'm waitng for my mower to get back from the shop after the mower deck decided to separate from the tractor so I can finish the lawn. If I see Star Wars it will be on TV and the only games I enjoy are billiards, horseshoes and darts which I play in the tavern league.

As most have said, Starwars E3 and School getting out...quite a combination of things to make anything go slow and quiet then to real fast and heavy. Hitting the Game Websites as well as the movie review sites, not only for Starwars, but several other movies...(just because i am the movie guru, and like to be up on all of them), everything seems to pass by so slow.

My theory is that Time is playing a trick on us. It is slowing us down because we are moving to fast and not taking time to notice the little things...although i have been known to think crazy stuff up, but this could make sense...everyone has heard the "knowledge is power" phrase, but really the popular phrase should be "ignorace is power" (please don't ask to explain unless you wanna read my philosophy thesis...lol) :lol:

You're all WRONG!!

None of you has even the faintest idea why it's so slow...I'll tell you tho

It's because of Planetary Alignment and the light wave shift of Dark Matter, combined with massive amounts of Cosmic radiation emminating from Uranus....

:o

You're all WRONG!!

It's because of Planetary Alignment and the light wave shift of Dark Matter, combined with massive amounts of Cosmic radiation emminating from Uranus....

:D:rolleyes: Took you long enough to say "gas" :lol::lol:

You're all WRONG!!

:D:rolleyes: Took you long enough to say "gas" :lol::lol:

Ouch, looks like stars collided there B)

a few days earlier

(macmarauder is carrying an arm full of boxes through the basement of BestTechie)

OOOppss!

(drops one of the boxes)

(bends down to pick it up)

HHmmm what's this? i don't remember putting this extension cord here. i wander what it goes to. well i can't leave it unplugged, some ones clock radio might not be working.

(plugs in cord)

(the light wave of Dark Matter shifts causing several planets realign, and Uranus to emit huge amounts of cosmic radiation.

(walks away whistling )

Edited by macmarauder
a few days earlier

(macmarauder is carrying an arm full of boxes through the basement of BestTechie)

OOOppss!

(drops one of the boxes)

HHmmm what's this? i don't remember putting this extension cord here. i wander what it goes to. well i can't leave it unplugged, some ones clock radio might not be working.

(plugs in cord)

(the light wave of Dark Matter shifts causing several planets realign, and Uranus to emit huge amounts of cosmic radiation.

(walks away whistling )

you forgot the cheetos...:D

:blink: what's wrong with the cheetos? :blink: NOT THE CHEETOS!!! OHHHH GOD THERE CAN'T BE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THE CHEETOS! WE'RE ALL DOOMED I SAY, DOOOOOOMED!!!

BTW if anyone doesn't know the cheetos reference just say so and i'll give the explanation of my theory of gods cosmic munchies. :rolleyes: kinda sounds like something from the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.

a few days earlier

OOOppss!

(drops one of the boxes)

(plugs in cord)

(walks away whistling )

But.....my clock radio works now :blink:

Fritos and cottage cheese?!? Now that's about the weirdest combination I've ever heard of. I'll have to try it :)

Liz

[q]Fritos and cottage cheese?!? Now that's about the weirdest combination I've ever heard of. I'll have to try it[/q]

I like to put a little paprika on the Cottage cheese for "color"...... :rolleyes:

Taste is great if you like cottage cheese.

I like it B)