Up and Running

Hey Jeff, glad you got it up & running. Feels like a long time you have been down. I am sure what ever direction you take will be for the better of BT !

Carry on

Chuck

Sure did not seem that it was down for that long; but sure is quiet here these days.

Hopefully the regulars will return and traffic will pick back up.

Of course it is Memorial Day weekend so I guess that could explain the silence.

Have a good one, toss something on the grill and raise a beer in memory of those who have lost their lives in that human endeavor known as war.

Sure did not seem that it was down for that long; but sure is quiet here these days.

Hopefully the regulars will return and traffic will pick back up.

Of course it is Memorial Day weekend so I guess that could explain the silence.

Have a good one, toss something on the grill and raise a beer in memory of those who have lost their lives in that human endeavor known as war.

I hope so too, Pete. I'm not worried, I have some good stuff planned and I'm looking to integrate the forums, blog, and chat better. I'd love for interaction to increase at all three places - I don't want people to feel like they are three different worlds (blog, forums, chat). I sometimes get that feel that people seem to feel like they're just a forum member or a blog reader or chat room user, instead of feeling like they are a BestTechie community member. For too long it seems that have been imaginary boundaries, I'm not sure if that's my fault or just some weird thing that happened. Either way, I'd like to encourage everyone to be a part of all three (as well as any future part of the site).

B