I Would Like To Suggest

:D i would like to suggest something bestechie ,i dont know how well,it will go with you amd the other board forums,,,my suggestion is ,,please always stay on here and keep this site and forum open ,,dont ever let it go away for I NEED IT TOO MuCH just to help me run my computer and without it i know i'd just have to give up and let computer of mine alone,,so that is my suggestion,,what say everybody do we keep him busy enough to want to stay here for us

missy51633,love ya

:D i would like to suggest something bestechie ,i dont know how well,it will go with you amd the other board forums,,,my suggestion is ,,please always stay on here and keep this site and forum open ,,dont ever let it go away for I NEED IT TOO MuCH just to help me run my computer and without it i know i'd just have to give up and let computer of mine alone,,so that is my suggestion,,what say everybody do we keep him busy enough to want to stay here for us

missy51633,love ya

Sounds like a good suggestion to me missy :D

missy51633,love ya

The best suggestion I've heard all day.

Barb :lol:

Hi missy51633

Remember when I and joker tried so hard to link SpyBot S+D for you

I'm very proud how you picked up this computer world

Take care my friend ?

Marsh and don't care what it cost ( money ) wise to help pay B-s site to remain

No ads or web bugs....cool

Marsh

----------------------------------------

Rats.... forgot to say hi Nerelda and have you got your boyfriend over yet

Very much a top shelf man

Well I got sultan my friend over,,where in the "world" is sultan now

Believe me it could be in any country in the world

Great luck but not the correct word,, your computer major going into senior year

Hope you don't mind letting members know your knowledge-wisdom and did not lose trust with the PM

Hey lady,, yes go for the stars OK and I know you will

Marsh