Small Dual Monitor-Glitch

Greets,

I'm using a dual monitor configuration on Ubuntu 9.10. For the most part it remembers where to place/size windows, however there is one that's not being remembered. I use Pidgin IM for my instant messaging client. It remembers where to place the buddy list, but not the conversation window. It always pops up on my left (secondary) monitor in the top left corner. Is there any way to fix this? Perhaps there is a key in gconf-editor that I can fix? It's not a huge issue, it would just be nice to fix if anyone knows how.

Thanks! :)

Greets,

I'm using a dual monitor configuration on Ubuntu 9.10. For the most part it remembers where to place/size windows, however there is one that's not being remembered. I use Pidgin IM for my instant messaging client. It remembers where to place the buddy list, but not the conversation window. It always pops up on my left (secondary) monitor in the top left corner. Is there any way to fix this? Perhaps there is a key in gconf-editor that I can fix? It's not a huge issue, it would just be nice to fix if anyone knows how.

sorry, I have been trying to figure it out. in KDE I have an option to open programs in the screen the mouse is in.. This is how I manage where they open.

Greets,

Oh well actually I would like them to open to the exact size/location they were previously open in.. not just the monitor. It does it for all windows except for my conversations in pidgin...

and I'm using Gnome.

thanks