• 2 weeks later...

Wow, don't know how I missed this thread

Yeah, I know...I suck!!!...lol

Had a rough few weeks and was kinda busy but hopefully I can stay on track now....something tells me he'll be getting here a little early so I think I can manage to keep the page updated til he's born... :lol: ...MAYBE!!!!

Wow, don't know how I missed this thread

Yeah, I know...I suck!!!...lol

Had a rough few weeks and was kinda busy but hopefully I can stay on track now....something tells me he'll be getting here a little early so I think I can manage to keep the page updated til he's born... :lol: ...MAYBE!!!!

Good to see you, tictoc :D

You sort of vanished there for a time. Yeah I know what it's like to have a rough few weeks.

My youngest child is two, but, when she was younger it was tough, sleepless nights, etc.

later,

I'm glad you folks posted--TicToc, I loved reading the Baby Page!! *Are you sure its a boy?? Did you get an amniosent....bah...however its spelled or just judging on the ultrasound? On one hand, the mom is usually right about these things, but technicans can be wrong! Boy or girl, you'll love that little Seamonkey :)

Keep us posted!! Liz

Hiya Liz,

As a matter of fact, I've had my doubts about what the tech saw in the ultrasound...(and no, we didn't have an amniocentesis done). She was very quick to say it was a boy and at that time from what she showed us, I was pretty sure she was right. Then I got home and being the geek that I am, scanned the images into the computer at a very high resolution and scrutinized the pic far more than she did....It appeared to me that the cord was going between his or her legs giving an illusion of boy parts.

I really wanted a girl at that point but have totally readjusted my thinking that it probably is a boy but I' won't be let down in any way as long as he or she is a happy, healthy little geek baby :D

thanks for taking an interest,

T.

tictoc5150

Trust me on this when I tell you they are not born with a pocket protector.... ;)

As long as he or she is a happy,healthy little baby,take the money and run :P

As a grandfather of ...........several,I wish you and your's the very best. :D

hey tictoc reading this thread makes me feel a bit moony

im not able to have any more children

im a bit watery now.

but good luck to you and your family .

i love children and hearing about other peoples wee ones.

god i envy you and knowing you for a long time now

i bet you are going to be a super daddy.

good luck old mate our saying for a[ friend ]

marty

As a parent and grandparent, also expectant gradfather, I have to agree wholeheartedly with tenmm about it being a healthy baby. That is absolutely the only thing I have ever said "It has to be healthy" don't care if its a girl or boy as long as it has good health. We were lucky with ours and my grandson. They were all healthy. Hope yours is too