To all My old and new friends!

I have not been on here for a while and I was looking through the threads and noticed I have missed many of my friends birthdays! :(

I just wanted to say sorry, I am still thinking of all of you and I wanted to say Happy Belated Birthday to all of you!!!!!!!

I hope you are all doing great and I wish you all the best of holidays!!!!

Merry Christmas everyone and I hope you all have a Happy New Year and a great 2010

Take Care all of you!

Remember all of my friends here are always in Tyme's heart and mind!

Take Care

Tyme/Steve

Hi TK

A lot of us have many other things going on in life now. The world is changing in many ways.

But it is good to have a place we can come to and say hi to our old friends, even if it is only once in a while.

Merry Christmas and hoping you have a wonderful New Year.

Hi TK

A lot of us have many other things going on in life now. The world is changing in many ways.

But it is good to have a place we can come to and say hi to our old friends, even if it is only once in a while.

Merry Christmas and hoping you have a wonderful New Year.

Howdy Pete, Bard, Jsky, Pat and TT!!!

Yes, it feels real good to have people to turn to when you are down and out or up and in...

Sometimes, my sanity counts on people who just want to respect you for who you are...

I love this site and I miss so many nice people, internet or not, any of you, I have respect for, and you all know who I am talking about...

All my old friends...

You all know anytime you want and you come to Canada you all have a place to stay, chill and relax always!

I miss you all and I hope you all are doing great, this world makes me think there are no nice people but I check out sites like this and think to myself, there are better people in this world then seems...

Take Care and good to hear from you all..

XOXOXO

Tyme/Steve

Edited by TymeKyller

Looks like it is so cold in Canada that you have to wear a coat in the house.

Actually cold enough here in Texas to warrant firing up the heater in the bathroom but nothing else. I think to day will be up to 60, but it actually almost had a frost last night and we may actually get down to 24 on Xmas eve.

Looks like it is so cold in Canada that you have to wear a coat in the house.

Actually cold enough here in Texas to warrant firing up the heater in the bathroom but nothing else. I think to day will be up to 60, but it actually almost had a frost last night and we may actually get down to 24 on Xmas eve.

Lol...

Almost, my heat is cranked up to high 80's so very warm in the house fortunately. Outside is a different story, if you go outside and some of your skin is showing you can get frostbite in seconds... we have been hitting -45C/-55C and then we have windchill warnings to worry about brrr!!!...

Very, very cold and Tyme doesn't like to much :( ..

Tyme

hi all i dont come here as often as ide liked

today i came to greet every one a merry xmas

but now i have an added bonus

TK HAS POSTED

and i class TK as i distant brother

ok to you all and they are to numerous to mention by name

a merry xmas and a bright new year

and i will be posti9ng here as long as ime breathing

ide like to sort out beluga [jeff]

and say this is my home

thank you

your friend marty

Hey Tyme....how's it going

We finally came out of the -30 to -45c a few days ago ...lol. Forecast for Christmas day is for -17/1F here.....makes traveling a little easier on the car.... :lol:

Merry Christmas to you and your family.....have a safe and Happy Holiday Season.

Rich