Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Coupon Code

Malwarebytes has provided me with a coupon code to provide to everyone. The coupon code will get you 15% off Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware which retails for $24.95. How does it work? All you need to do is use my affiliate link and apply the coupon code which can be found below.

Coupon Code: SE3-91Z-YNH

Note: This coupon does not apply towards previous purchases and is valid only from Dec 5, 2009 – Dec 31, 2009.

If you wish to share this coupon code you can use the blog post link: http://www.besttechie.net/2009/12/05/malwarebytes-anti-malware-holiday-coupon-code/

B

Hi Jeff

May I register my disappointment with the paid version.

I did that responding to Flash's reply on a G4 thread and my reply was deleted, checking an hour later what was a confirmed earlier posting and magically disappeared.

I will no longer return to censorship.

MBAM is way too aggressive blocking sites like Mr. Food or my local Tv station and so many more, it's not worth the 5-7 clicks to disable protection or r enable.

What a waste for a lifetime license.

My experience !

Marsh

There is no reason we would delete your post Marsh. :)

Also, if you're not aware you can submit false positives to Malwarebytes and they will do their best to resolve them as quickly as possible. More info on false positives for IP Protection here: http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=20806

Additionally, as of version 1.42 users can add individual IP's to an ignore list. More info here: http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=32783

It's also worth mentioning that when you purchase a lifetime subscription for Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware you get more than just IP Protection. It also includes a real-time protection module, automatic scanning, and automatic updates. Just thought I would mention that.

Thanks for sharing your experience though, it is appreciated.

B

Hi Jeff and thank you for the e-mail, alerting me back to this thread.

Sorry for the confusion, not your forum but G4 deleted my thread, NOT here OK ?

I'm losing total respect for G4, their ability to modify posts to their liking.

Been happening too many times.

I now have screen shots proof the ability to do so (G4) , but has satisfied my hungry to know.

Had nothing to do with your site, only my frustration showing with Malwarebytes, now has cleared up, full protection re-enabled.

Just a glitch catching me in the wrong moment, again sorry.

Marsh

Edited by marsh_0x