Will April 12 Be Antother April Fools Day?

oh gee...too bad I'm not running XP. I guess that's the reason I stay with this old rundown, problem loaded, cantankerous, underpowered, outdated, highly disliked WIN ME..

Oh, I see you've opted for the pre-b0rked OS, instead of the "b0rk service pack needed" version...excellent choice, Sir....lol

Link

I have SP2 and no "Problems" just quirks to tweak.

(just simply starts laughing) ....................................................

Ohhhh thanks for the story MikeX. i really wish the XP people luck, every time an update comes out it's almost like it's random who gets hit with problems. go figure. time like this make me glad that i run OS X and Unix on my PCs.

I have installed SP2 on the two PC's here at home,both have been set up and running smooth for about a month or so with no problems yet. :rolleyes:

I still have auto update turned off,because I do not want any drivers for my hardware installed,the ones from the manufacturer are good enough for me. :P

As for MS let them run their end I will handle this end. <_<

Link

I have SP2 and no "Problems" just quirks to tweak.

(just simply starts laughing) ....................................................

Ohhhh thanks for the story MikeX. i really wish the XP people luck, every time an update comes out it's almost like it's random who gets hit with problems. go figure. time like this make me glad that i run OS X and Unix on my PCs.

I have one XP box at home, SP2 is installed, everything works.

I need XP on one machine because of proprietary software that I use at work. But, on my other machines I use Linux.

Big Bad Bill is coming.........................................run :ph34r:

You can't escape the Borg..................