gonna blow up soon![INACTIVE]

Ok. so here is my issue. about a month ago my computer started having issues. i ran malwarebytes and it found nothing. so i ran spybot s&d. still nothing. then all hell broke loose. all of a sudden my scanners won't run. anything new that i download is killed halfway through the scan. naturally, i assume that it has to be in the registry so i try a couple registry cleaners. same freaking issue. it won't let me run regedit or my task manager, however it did let me run msconfig. Plus it won't open in safe mode and apparentley revoked me administrator rights on my user profile! WTH!?!?! i killed any process that wasn't a windows process with MSCONFIG (due to the fact that i don't have any degrees in this stuff. i'm more of an enthusiast). and still nothing! it won't run active-x while online, it only lets me download from certain sites ( CNET) and i am out of ideas. i would rather not have to kill the OS because i bought this POS from rent a center and don't have a recovery disk. much less the money to buy a new one! i'm out of ideas and patience and could REALLY use some help here. anything would be great. THANKS!