sysguard virus-now no "exe" "desktop" "task bar" "safe mode"[INACTIVE]

Please advize. have a very sick computer.. limited functions...have

absolutely no exe functions...when i attempt to try safe mode get a

running page of directories (can not make out complete address path but

driver is in all of them ) ...it then returns me to select page and

repeats unless i choose last good configuration or start up normal

...this started with windows antivirus pro pop ups and progressed from

there..have no desktop or task bar... can navigate thru task manager to see files and programs can not access most programs..did delete some files hmgpsysguard..and iehelper.dll ..no change ..currently have no browsers ..except can at times use firefox...

at times can not access secondary windows from websites.... have

capability to access emails thru outlook... BUT..when attempting to connect to website thru email ..nothing

either,, downloaded malewarebytes removal but once downloaded still cant execute program...attempted to rename executable malewarebytes file BUT whentask manager attempts run - adds -exe to end and theneither cant find file or i am not authorized??? desperately need help

... what to do???

thank you

roz

Edited by roz

Rorschach-

ty for your reply - i attempted your download...however "it encountered a problem and needed to close... :( THIS SEEMS TO BE ONE OF MY ISSUES... I HAVE NO EXE CAPABILITIES ...NOR CAN I ACCESS ...SAFE MODE...now what?

If you cant get OTL.exe to run then rename it to svchost.com

and it should run then

I very much appreciate your reply... however since your post i have been searching thru my task manager for this file OTL.exe ...i guess i do not know where to find it ...nor not sure how to rename.....maybe i am over my head... dont want to waste your time... however other than reloading windows and loosing all of my business files ....i am not sure what to do.....maybe you can refer me to a site that can walk me thru some options....fix it for computer dummies with big problems