Internet freezes and redirects[INACTIVE]

A few days ago, I got some Trojans and possibly malware which I thought that I had gotten rid of. However, it seems that my system is still infected. My internet (safari and mozilla) keep stalling. Usually when I press enter in the navigation bar a few times, it will go where I want it to go. Sometimes, it redirects my search results; but that happens with only a few of my searches.

Any idea what's going on here?

Hi,

• Download OTL to your desktop.
  • Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.
  • Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.
  • Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
    • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTListIt.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
    • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply. You may need two posts to fit them all in.

• 2 weeks later...