Change Cmos Battery Now Can't Find Mmac Driver

Hi all ... I changed my CMOS battery ... when the computer was booting up I saw a "low battery" ... is the replacement too old? :unsure: I've had it for years. Never used of course. Anyway my problem is my computer can't find the "multimedia audio controller driver". I did a search on the computer but could not fine the file. I google the drive found it at CNet and Znet, but when I try to download I get hijacked to a site called ... "conexant" I'm searching for another place to find the file: "Multimedia Audio Controller 2.2.2.162" but so far no luck ... if any of you have any ideas, please post. Thanks :thumbsup:

Edited by spirittoo

I got it together ... I rebooted the system ... went through the new hardware prompts again, but this time instead of having it search windows for the file I had it go to known files ... stumbled my way through ... it ask me if I was sure if I wanted to use the driver because it might not be compatible, but since I had nothing I use it and it worked. Still not sure why I lost it in the first place, but I got it back ... thanks. :thumbsup:

Well it looks like my spare battery is low ... when I booted up today I got the black screen stating it and telling me to press f1 for set up ... looks like I will have to reset the cmos clock every time I boot up until I can get another battery. :wacko: Hopefully it will hold out until the beginning of next week. :unsure: