Virus Is Too Big To Be Removed?

Hi Shadow and welcome to Bestechies!

Not an expert, but if you have what I *think* you have, click HERE. One tiny tweak I would make is to quarantine the cooties Malwarebytes finds, make sure your computer is running fine for a few weeks, then delete the cooties--'cause I'm a chicken that way ;). Don't forget to UPDATE it before you scan!!

Sure wouldn't hurt to go to the Malware Forum and submit the Malwarebytes log along with an OTL log so the experts can make sure you got rid of it.

Good luck!

Liz

Edited by blim

Read these directions.

How To Post An Otl Log, Easy to Follow Guide

Create a new thread and post the required logs in the following section of the forums.

Malware Removal

Please wait patiently for the experts to read your logs and guide you on removing your malware.

i have come across that nasty little burger. i had to download and run it from the administrator account in safe mode though. then ran it in normal mode. also i ran spybot also to get rid of a few things that malwarebytes missed.

but it is a nasty trojan.

avg and even mcafee will not stop it. it is like the antivirus 2009, xp antivirus, and so on. it takes over your system and you will lose control of it. you will not even be able to get online if it went too long.

glad you got on top of it

talking bout malwarebytes

it is a handy tool

tho on vista its security is better then any other

microsoft products

and i havent had any trouble with malware

but ile keep malwarebytes on my sys

just in case

between MB and avast ive bin trouble free

for a long time

any s----t you get on your sys

is the fault of the user and not the sys