From what I've been reading over the past few days, it seems that Joe Wilson was actually a REAL ESTATE lawyer, not the immigration attorney that he boasted to be before the international press. Here's one snippet that I just found on the "internets".

Hey Joe, did you lie?

Yay! Joe Wilson! I wish we could talk about Joe Wilson all the time! He's soooo much more interesting than health care reform!

I wish we could talk about health care reform in a meaningful way too. But as you know it's sometimes hard to get a word in edgewise amongst the screaming lunatic unhinged fringe. So sometimes we have to play their game just to regain some sense of sanity.

For instance, here's an oldie but goodie! And is has to be true. She heard it at the Liberry!

Edited by irregularjoe
I wish we could talk about health care reform in a meaningful way too. But as you know it's sometimes hard to get a word in edgewise amongst the screaming lunatic unhinged fringe. So sometimes we have to play their game just to regain some sense of sanity.

Uh huh. The funny thing about crazy people is that they often think they're perfectly sane.