I like this one:

ClocX

ClocX features:

* antialiasing (3 levels: off / method 1 / method 2)

* transparency (256 levels)

* changable and configurable backgrounds (23 PNGs and 7 BMPs in installation, additional 68

PNGs and 75 BMPs are available in PNGpack and BMPpack)

* per-pixel alphablending for PNG backgrounds

* advanced window options (unmovable, always on top, pin to desktop, click through, ...)

* priority settings

* alarms with ability to show alarm window, play sound, execute application and shutdown

computer

* simple calendar

* auto start with Windows / user

* language support (currently: Arabic, Chinese, Czech, English, French, German, Italian,

Japanese, Serbian, Spanish and Swedish)

Hi all,

Wow!!! Lots of options for him. He's more techy than me (well, most everyone is!) so I'm just going to send him here! Told him this was the best place for answers! Thanks a bunch, Liz

• 1 month later...

Sorry to dig up such an old thread, but wanted to let you all know that Mike did find an alarm clock from you folks, (don't know which one) He said it works great and he likes it alot!! Thanks again, Liz

Liz,

Don't look at it as "digg up an old thread" it is letting those who helped know the problem was fixed. Helps us know that we are doing the right thing.

Many people do not post back when the fix is applied to let the forum know how it was done, myself included.

Thanks for the post back, a good habit to start.

M

tg9111 - me too - I was going to recommend Clock-X

found it a long time ago and it is my little fav....

http://www.clocx.tk/

and Liz..just think all the new members get to benefit since they weren't here at the time of the conversation... I like it when an old thread is resurrected which contains valuable info....it's like not missing the boat after all! :lol:

• 3 months later...