Kucinich Votes To Support Joe "you Lie" Wilson.

I think Barney Frank voting present is a bigger story. McDermott voting no is interesting too.

Good job working in Bush, by the way.

Well wasn't the vote basically along party lines?

So a Democrat siding with a South Carolina Racist is really unexpected.

We will have to see what he was thinking or if he just plain was not.

Kind of like Texas Senator Kay Hutchinson voting against confirmation of Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor because she was a Latina. (So did John Cornyn)

Pretty much put her likelyhood of getting re elected in the outhouse pit; so she announced she plans on resigning from the Senate to run for Texas Governor. (Cornyn defeated Texas National Guard Col Rick Noriega in his last race http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Noriega by 100,000 votes)

Maybe Cornyn is planning on moving on to the GOP leadership.

I'm a huge supporter of Kucinich. I'd vote for him for president. He was one of the very few to stand up in congress and confront Cheney on his actions. He was one of the very few to vote 'NO' in this situation that was nothing more than a waste of time and resources.

I don't agree with Wilson on any level, but this reprimand by the House was absolutely pointless right now. Get back to working on our health care reform!

Even as left-leaning as I am, that article was just ridiculous.

I'm a huge supporter of Kucinich. I'd vote for him for president. He was one of the very few to stand up in congress and confront Cheney on his actions. He was one of the very few to vote 'NO' in this situation that was nothing more than a waste of time and resources.

I don't agree with Wilson on any level, but this reprimand by the House was absolutely pointless right now. Get back to working on our health care reform!

Even as left-leaning as I am, that article was just ridiculous.

I agree that this situation that was nothing more than a waste of time and resources.