Hello All ! Don't know if this is the right place for this but i'll give it a try. Wanna make my own website and need a program to create it, does anyone know of a free program thats great for doing this?

Thanks for the help all

Sceeter33 B)

is there someone thats really good at building websites here that could give me some tips or some help making my own website?

Thanks for the help in advance

Sceeter33

Hello,

A lot of people build websites using the markup language 'HTML'. If you are interested in learning that, try here: http://archive.ncsa.uiuc.edu/General/Inter...LPrimerAll.html

If you would rather have a program do it for you, you could check out

Microsoft Frontpage or Macromedia Dreamweaver. Those are good programs, but will cost you some money. If you'd like to try a free creator, check out The Mozilla Suite. It is a free web browser, email client, IRC client, and has a web creation program called 'Mozilla Composer'. This option is free, and it could help. If you want to seriously get into web design, I suggest you do learn HTML at some point, but there's always a place to start.

Matt