Virus Won't Let Me Open Anything On My Computer[INACTIVE]

I'm about to rip my hair out.

I got a pop up the other day saying something about how Windows Security Alerts detected some virus. Like an idiot, I clicked "OK" without thinking. Now, I have a constant pop-up from some supposed security alert center asking me to buy it. UNlike other rogue anti-spyware viruses I've had, though, this one won't let me do ANYTHING.

I can't run Antivir, Spyware Doctor, MalwareBytes, or Advanced Systemcare. It won't let me open anything .exe save for Internet Explorer. I have tried running all of these in Safe Mode. This doesn't work either. I have surfed the web and found numerous supposed "fixes," but once I download them, I can't use them as the error message pops up once again telling me that it's not a valid Win32 application. I've tried system restore, and it tells me that system restore was shut off by the administrator. I can't open any software to run any scans, so I can't post any logs. Any ideas?

Please someone help me. I don't want to have to completely reformat EVERYTHING if I don't have to.

Thanks in advance.