• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya missed Mac, shoot again.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Windage or elevation?? :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

alright mice (as mentioned a long time ago in another thread i have little robot mice for pets) lets reload! a little to the left, a little to the right, a little up, right there.

readyyyyyy! FIRE!!!!!!!

Ermmm, maybe you should use "pony kegs" That one blew a 10 foot crater in my yard. Oohh, rv56, look out for your drive! You're gonna need repaving..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmm...your right Bozodog...came in last night. Yep...same thing, 10ft. crater in driveway. :huh:

Thanks Mac.... :D

Oh...oh...back in a min. (**rv goes and gets plastic liner...places in and around kegs...pulls out keg plugs...whooosh...**)

Whaahoo.....beer pool block party...come on in everyone... :D ..bring straws or your own beer mugs... :lol::lol:

B)

Hmmmm, now we need chips, cheetos and natchos...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sounds good........hopefully the beer pool is lite beer.

I had a few too many beers with my Dad on holidays.......................it's like I ran a waistline.exe program on my gut :D:D

t's like I ran a waistline.exe program on my gut :D  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ha ha LOL :lol:

sorry about the crater guys.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heh-heh, no problem I bet the crator will be paved in no time.

I'm back to normal eating habits........a diet no less..........no junk food until Friday.........then stand back:-)

it's like I ran a waistline.exe program on my gut>>>>>>a diet no less..........no junk food until Friday.........

What about junk beers? Mac, can you make the next delivery colder? Buying ice cuts into the munchie budget.

t's like I ran a waistline.exe program on my gut :D  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ha ha LOL :lol:

sorry about the crater guys.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Mac...everything is great...thanks again.

Business is great at the beer pool... :lol: ...added a garage sale too... :D

Oh... :unsure: ...umm.. :rolleyes: ...if you have an extra keg kicken around...the wife wants a hot tube in the back yard...could ya send another up here...got it all plotted out.. ;)

Hey, its Friday! Hitest is back on the junk food! :thumbsup: Pizza Buffet just for him!

Boy with all these "beer bombs" should we call this "The Besttechie Cafe and Pub"? Toss some my way, Macmarauder. Miller Lite, oh, no, wait, you're in Colorado--COOR'S please! Even though we can get Coors here now, I swear it's not as good as the "imported stuff". I put a target in the back yard, I'd like a pond. :) Hope you're not using Google Satellite, remember, my address doesn't exist in the world of Google! Use Terra...whatever it is....!

Dunno, Bozodog, I don't like tequila, but it might be pretty good in watermelons!

Catching up on weeding since it's been "seasonal" weather--high 70's, low humidity and we finally got some rain. Sharing banana peppers, come and get 'em!! The crabgrass sure loved the rain we got. We actually have to cut the back yard soon. Third time this summer. Usually we cut it once a week!

Kids went to the annual car show/parade tonight. "Review" is in the gas rant forum--basically a lot of cars (400!) but nothing spectacular. The girls were more interested in getting ice cream afterwards--

Yawn, that's about it around here....

Liz

Thanks, Matt!

Now more can play!

I ended up being Windows98....sigh....and it's pretty accurate, :( except that I'm lousy at games, but so is Windows98...

"You are Windows 98. You're a bit flaky, but well-liked. You don't have a great memory, but everyone seems to know you. A great person to hang out with and play some games."

Liz

Tenmm, I got Exe, too!! Not sure what it means, though....is it good or bad??

Oh, Bozodog, I'm definitely flaky sometimes!! ;) Yeah, with memory, how come I can remember things from 10 years ago but can't remember why I walked into this room????? Had a Senior living next door and when she would complain about her memory and blame it on being old, I always said, "it is not an age thing!! Some things we are just born with." She said to keep that a secret, after 90 years, she finally had an excuse!! Now I just have to wait to hit Senior Citizen Status......!

The gardens are weeded!! Well, until the crabgrass roots that I left start spouting again....Saw the weather report (getting warm again) and figured I'd better get that job done. Now to de-poop the yard for a weed cutting.

Liz

Next year you should mulch with straw, Blim. This is the 1st year I didn't and I'm going crazy with the weeding. I usually buy enough in the fall to cover the garden for the winter, and save a few bales for spring planting. Cover the whole garden about 4-6" deep, and plant right through it. For rows of seed, pull it back and then cover right up to the plants when they get big enough. It also does a great job conditioning my gravely soil, you should see the worms in the spring. Best manure around.

I'm looking forward to that "senior" status. (I'm getting close) Just think about the discounts!

I absolutely mulch with straw, Bozodog! :thumbsup: Beauty of living in a farming community. There's a community compost pile (where the city puts leaves and anyone can add to it, or in my case, swipe from it) and there are bales of used or bad straw dumped there in the spring. Need to look at the straw carefully to make sure it wasn't used for dog bedding, but its free! Found some chicken coop straw once, hooo boy did the garden like that.

My vegetable garden is a bit of a mess--fall leaves go in it, if I pull weeds, I just turn them "root side up" and leave 'em, and if flowers sneak into it, I let them grow. Hubby calls it the jungle :) But if you step off the paths, its like walking on a mattress. 20 years of composting is turning that soil nice!

My battle has been in the front flower garden. I manured that heavily last year (I plant annuals there and I think they drain the soil) and the horses musta loved crabgrass....wanted to pull the junk out before I mulched that (I use compost to mulch the flowerbeds as it looks like dirt) and the stuff kept coming back! I finally gave up and mulched it anyways.

Beautiful Sunday morning here--you can smell the humidity creeping up, it'll be a hot one--but there's a great breeze and for now it's cool. Time to pretend I'm living on a tropical island! But no music at the marina today....Hubby has to work early and fixing an early supper after beers means burnt supper!!

Liz

In a garden I will throw with the straw as well it does a fine job of holding down the weeds and it keeps the soil wet-damp a lot longer so you do not need to water as often.

Before,I needed to use a tiller to turn the dirt here as it was so hard,now after muching and adding sand and composting I can do the garden part at a time with a garden fork(who plants the garden in one day??)

I do one part one day and another the next,I all so stager things like radishs and corn to draw out the season.

Still in the monsoon season here in AZ. will leave soon for home thou.

Rained early this morning

(I was up at 5:30am) sat out on the back porch with my first coffee and listened to the rain and smelled the desert,life is good at times like this. :thumbsup: