Can anyone give me advice on which web browser is generally the fastest, most secure and most reliable? I currently am using firefox but I wanted to know if there is something better and safer out there. thanks loads
I use Opera.

"Exploit kit operators do use mainstream browsers, but they're much more likely to use Opera than the average user, because they know that the browser isn't targeted by other hackers,"

• 2 weeks later...

I've been out of the loop with Chrome and Opera for awhile now, how are they doing on addons/extensions?

I still personally use Firefox, solely because of the multitude of addons it maintains, (NoScript, Smarterfox, Firebug, WOT, Stumpleupon to name a few) most of which I couldn't live without.

As for security, when you factor in NoScript and WoT for Firefox, how does it compare to Opera and Chrome?

Also, last time I checked, Chrome was indeed faster (Loading web pages, executing Java code) than Firefox, not sure about Opera.

And if I remember correctly Chrome runs separate instances for tabs so your browser doesn't get locked down when one tab uses browser resources to try and resolve an issue. Hopefully that helps answer your reliability question.

Edited by Techie23