Hi Everyone,

Yes, I am working on a chatroom as I type. I'm not excactly how long it will be until it's done. But when it is I will post all the information you need in order to join the chat room.

B

Hi B,

You full of surprises!!

Not to speak for il_wiccan, but I don't think he was expecting that answer.

Hey il wiccan,

I promise my room is safe. You will get no trojans and I have it well protected. Also, if you don't accept DCC's from people there is really no way to get infected. Just keep your IRC client up to date and stuff like that also. You will be fine I promise and so will everyone else. I hope to see you all there.

B

Hi rv56,

DCC = Direct Client to Client connection. This can be used to chat securely from computer to computer, or it is also used to transfer files from one computer to another. If you are having troubles with your DCC, check our DCC Help File for more information.

Hope that helps. The reason you don't want to accept them randomly unless you know that someone is sending you something is because that's how you can get trojans and stuff. If you use the java applet I don't think you have to worry about DCC's only if you use a real IRC chat client.

B

Hi B

I'm more than willing to donate money to what ever is required

My friend,, it has to cost you the all mighty buck besides all the time you have provided

What a beautifull site to our friends and you did it....thank you again

Please feel free to PM me how I can money wise help OK OK

Marsh

------------------------------------

Rats forgot to say hi rv,, been a long time,, you Canadian,,Cool and hoping Tyme is OK