Sponsored By

Besttechie

Happy Birthday!

Just wanted to say Happy Birhtday to both of you.  Enjoy it and have fun.

B

Insider information trading??

Martha repeats :blink:

:P

Happy Birthday toooooooooooo ya alllllll'ssss

hbinsc_e0.gif

;)

Happy Birthday! As a present, I bought you each a Kegger! But first, I'll need to see some ID. :P

You might want to check out that keg before you send it Nerelda? ;)

You wouldn't want to send something that didin't taste right? Need any taste tasters? :D:D:D

:wub:  :rolleyes: Thanks! It's been just another day until now. You guys are COOL! Thanks again.

You're quite welcome!

Hope your day was a good one :D

;)
Happy Birthday! As a present, I bought you each a Kegger! But first, I'll need to see some ID. :P

You wouldn't want to send something that didin't taste right? Need any taste tasters? :D:D:D

*BUUUURP!

Ahhh! Tastes great! And now that the kegs are a lot lighter, shipping costs won't be so much! ;)

;)

*BUUUURP!

Ahhh! Tastes great! And now that the kegs are a lot lighter, shipping costs won't be so much! ;)

:D:D:D Gotta save whenever you can on those shipping prices!

Sorry Jaspossum ? You know how expensive S/H can be? Just trying to lighten the load a bit :D

Edited by chinawht

Happy Belated Birthdays, guys...sorry I didn't say it before, but this weekend was a wash for me in terms of getting online...hehehe...hope you had an enjoyable weekend!

OH MY GOD!!!!! you mean to tell me people can see your birthday on the calendar? er....uh....ehhh....uhmm.... can I take the fifth ammendment? ok, I got it, B made a mistake. yea, that's it...an error... :o

Just do what I did. I went back into my controls and changed the date.

Apparently on Nov. 7th I will be 99 years old. -_-

Although I'm a bad example, It's prety easy to figure out my age. Just google for it.

Apparently on Nov. 7th I will be 99 years old.  -_-

Although I'm a bad example, It's prety easy to figure out my age. Just google for it.

LOL... Hey Mac I think I put mine as 1911 or something? Maybe 1800's ? Can't remember but I always do that ;) On the other board I just turned 1 this year. :) Hey you gotta do what you gotta do. Heehee

Apparently on Nov. 7th I will be 99 years old.  -_-

LOL... Hey Mac I think I put mine as 1911 or something? Maybe 1800's ? Can't remember but I always do that ;) On the other board I just turned 1 this year. :) Hey you gotta do what you gotta do. Heehee

Think of it in wine years, you'd be some very expensive and desirable crystalll. ;)

I'm still wine in a box. :P