Hi,

I'm trying to help a friend who has had a lot of problems with his computer and I wanted someone to check that I've fixed everything (or help finish if I haven't got all the programs) please. Basically I found a lot of LOP type programs (Chin Ping Phone Pile etc) and other stuff so I searched online and followed directions on this site for removing them. So far I have run AVG, Spybot, SuperAntiSpyware and HijackThis and all found problems and removed them (and they all now show as 'system clear' when run except for HijackThis which I don't have enough knowledge of to say for sure this is the case. I will post the log below and would appreciate it if anyone could have a look over it and check it for me.

Many thanks

Edited by Rorschach112
removed log

Yes this belongs in Malware Removal. We no longer use HijackThis.

Read these directions.

How To Post An Otl Log, Easy to Follow Guide

Create a new thread and post the required logs in the following section of the forums.

Malware Removal

Please wait patiently for the experts to read your logs and guide you on removing your malware.

Thanks for your help TheTerrorist 75 :thumbsup:

I followed the instructions in your post and have now created a new thread with the correct information in it (I hope). Sorry about posting in the wrong forum - my only excuse is I am working on my computer and trying to fix my friends at the same time before he has to leave with it (he's only visiting for a few days) but I should have paid more attention :blush: .

Thanks again

First of all, welcome to Besttechies, Stevie! Secondly, I can't begin to tell you how many times I started a post with "I had no idea where to post this. If its in the wrong place, someone please move it"!!!! :blink:

The experts at the Malware forum will fix you right up!

Liz