Audials Tunebite Platinum Discount

I just wanted to let everyone know about a special BestTechie discount for Audials Tunebite Platinum. For those not familiar with Tunebite it is a piece of software which can get rid of the DRM on legally downloaded music. While many legal downloads have recently move towards a non-DRM format, there are still services which have not converted yet, and many of the online music services that have converted require you pay again to "upgrade" to the non-DRM format. Tunebite will allow to have DRM songs and even videos without having to pay the upgrade fees.

Here is a write up of Tunebite and below is the coupon code information.

I would like to thank Audials for the following coupon code which will save you 25% on Tunebite Platinum Edition. When you go to purchase Tunebite use the code: besttechie to save 25% on your purchase.

Note: I also have 3 licenses to give away, I'm not sure how I'll be doing that giveaway yet though. I'll update when I figure it out. Also, if you have any suggestions on how the giveaway should work, feel free to post it and the person's idea that is picked (if any) will receive one of the licenses automatically.

B

Darn! I bought it back in December. It's good software though. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to legally remove DRM off of legally downloaded music. However I do not recommend running it under Windows Vista. It runs fine, but it will go a lot faster under Windows XP.

don't think I'll need this. I don't download (well aside from my anime music which downloading is my only option), rather I buy CD's still. I'm one of the few left I guess.

• 1 month later...

I'm using tunebite for some years, I think it's a great app, I've got it to remove the copy protection and now with this new version I find it way too much useful than the older one, cause it has so many features and btw I don't have to buy music anymore, so I'm still using it to convert the files and to download music.

I'm using XP, so don't know how it's working on vista