A Besttechie Link At The Bottom

Hey, Mr. B.

Can you get a link put at the bottum of the post listings? That way when we get to the bottom of reading and/or answering longer post, we can click on it to get back to the main forum site. Now I have to go clear back to the top of the page to use thelink there to get to different post

JSKY,

I might not be understanding what you are saying, but with Firefox you could center click to open individual post in there own tab. When your through with it, close it. That way the main forum is always open in its own tab.

Hi JSKY,

Well, there a few things you could use to do that at the bottoom of a post you will see the forum in which is came from in this case the forum is sugesstions. You will see a link that says suggestions. If you click that you will go back to the suggesstions forum. There is also something at the bottom under the add reply, fast reply, new topic, and new poll. It says the forum you are in and then has a "Go" button. If you click it you will see and menu can choose where you want to go from the drop down menu. That can take you to any forum on the board including the home forum. Now, that's the way to do it, to put a link would require some modifications to the forums. I don't want to have to do that are have someone do that. The two options I gave are just as good if not better.

B

OK, Mr. B. I understand the problem. And I'll admit I never tried them at the bottom, so I'll play with them.

And tg1911. I forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me.

I tried everything out, It works really good!

No problem.

With it's tabbed browsing, I think Firefox was designed for message boards. lol

Sometimes I'll have 3 message boards open in their own window, then 3 - 8 forums, and a dozen or more posts, open in each window.

(what's a "BACK" button? lol)

Just Got To Love Tabbed Browsing

No problem.

With it's tabbed browsing, I think Firefox was designed for message boards. lol

Sometimes I'll have 3 message boards open in their own window, then 3 - 8 forums, and a dozen or more posts, open in each window.

(what's a "BACK" button? lol)

Just Got To Love Tabbed Browsing

Hi tg,

I would like to say thanks as well! That's an idea I had also not thought of. I'm just getting used to Firefox (again) and "love" tabbed browsing! Hope to continue using it from now on :D All tips are welcome with great appreciation!

Later....

It says the forum you are in and then has a "Go" button. If you click it you will see and menu can choose where you want to go from the drop down menu. That can take you to any forum on the board including the home forum.

:D This works great. You learn something new everyday! Thanks.