Im New Here!

thanks for the hearty welcome guys! B)

i like the look of this place, also im intreged by the amount of people sporting the ASAP tag!, and the amount of high ranking people in general.

looks like i may learn more than i contribute, but ill help out where i can! :)

great your here. hold this for a second, will ya.

(hands cache a box labeled computer virus #967)

(pulls out a car alarm remote and presses the button)

(a computer accross the room beeps then boots up)

beep beep, beep

(macmarauder takes the package back)

thanks and welcome to besttechie :D

Welcome to BestTechie, cache.

Bring your friends, bring everybody. Great family atmosphere here also. A lot of talent here that is willing to help. You will meet some of the nicest people. Kick back and enjoy.

Barb :lol:

Welcome to these boards.

There is an arcade of old games too, if you like that sort of thing. Click on Arcade at the top middle of line below BestTechie's banner. Also a real nice feature is the View New Posts on that same line. Clicking on that gives all the new posts/threads since you last logged off. Saves alot of time searching for what's new.

I am sure you will like it here, we are a friendly bunch, so join in wherever you want.

God bless everyone.

Welcome cache........great people here.... :D .....you'll like it here at BestTechie. Enjoy.... ;)

(rv see's macmarauder with "car alarm remote"......"why is my garage door opening"??)

hi jennie just read your post.

welcome

and put yur feet up and enjoy

there are some good people here,

and experts on compt problems

so when you have aQ post it and someone will help

marty

thank you ! I am a natural tinkerer by habbit, but sometimes I tinker when I should have left well enough alone. This of course is why know what I know, fixing my own screw ups. I felt a sense of relief when I found this site. I can now put down the hammer and Advil and ask someone who knows. LOL :P

Welcome Cache and Jennie171 from another newbie (although, Jennie,you've been busy--2 squares under your name already!) A Newbie infestation??? Cache, I'm glad Macmarauder gave you the Virus967, he simply ran and hid from me. Must have caught him at the right moment, or he knows how tech inept I am and feels sorry for me. Whew....Liz