I got my dad MS Office 2007 Home and Student Edition for Father's Day. He'd been emailing me ads and links for discounts on it for a while. I didn't order from any of them since Newegg's price was just as good if not better than most of them. After church (which strangely was packed, usually only Mother's day gets the high attendance), he decided to go to a Japanese restaurant, which is weird cause I'm the one who likes Japanese crap. Watched a sweet Hibachi show but our guy looked more Middle Eastern than Japanese, still it was really cool (he certainly sounded Japanese though). Then we went to my brother's house for a little while. My dad had fun playing with the Dachshund. We then went home and did practically nothing for the rest of the day except my dad mowed the lawn (which he likes to do). I'm bout to go install Office on his laptop..... which that same laptop used to have Ultimate on it when it was mine but I had to take off to install it on my new one.

My dad actually got a really good haul for Father's Day. My mom gave him a bunch of stuff.

• 3 weeks later...