Sign in to follow this  
cowsgonemadd3

Are You Afraid Of Heights?

Are you afraid of heights?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Are you afraid of heights?

• Yes
    • No

Well are you? Im not maybe A little but after riding roller coasters come on who could be afraid? :lol:

I also have a water tower thats around 80+ feet high with just steps to climb on the outside of it. I climb it often to look at all the land we own and others land all around me for miles! Its so fun! :)

I'm ok up to about 15 or 20 feet.......after that I get kind a shakey.... :unsure:

Yep, I don't like that either. Not sure why.

I used to dream frequently of falling off tall buildings and thought it was fun so I would go back up and do it again...

Well are you? Im not maybe A little but after riding roller coasters come on who could be afraid? :lol:

I also have a water tower thats around 80+ feet high with just steps to climb on the outside of it. I climb it often to look at all the land we own and others land all around me for miles! Its so fun! :)

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. You say your site is about fighting spyware, yet you are hosting it at freewebs, which in it'self is a spyware loaded site which should never be used.

This is just a friendly suggestion to use another host.