To Dknoppix

Thanks all :)

I am in the middle of trying to get my site in ASAP too. I think I might need more people to sign up though........Look at my sig for a link.

cowsgonemadd3,

Congrats to you too. Take a look at my sig...lol

dk

You both have very good websites, just hope Maddoktor2 finds them ok. I never had a forum up when I got added to the list. just a fair website. And I have since closed the links to my forum. No real time to to spend on setting up a good one or maintaining it. Somedays I run short on time to spend anywhere online. much less on my own forum. But I do want to thank both of you for stopping in and at least looking around. I hope both of yours takes off. I have joined both and plan to stop in them from time to time to say Hi. And lend a hand.

he has a few guidelines that he usually follows by, it cna take up to a couple of weeks for him to actually say yes as he gets inundated with requests. jsut be patient, I do know he uses a first come first serve basis, so give him a little time. maddoktor2 will let you know when he has said yes or no.

Just Hang In There. Maddoktor2 is going to be updating his list sometime this weekend. And from the reply he gave to both of you, I think your both in the running.

Just remember, if you post an ASAP Site Listing on your own site. Check it about every two weeks for new add-ins.

Edited by JSKY