hi ... hope this is the right place to post my plea for help..... i am unable to access my hotmail and a few other sites because i keep getting redirected to 'about:blank'... have downloaded Microsoft antispyware and run several scans.... loads of pop ups eliminated but it keeps returning message - browser hijacker detected .... i then ask to remove and am informed the removal was successful only to face........'about:blank' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is driving me insane and my otherwise sunny and humourous personality has been ambushed and is being held hostage....all i can think of is the head of the cretin that initiated this and a baseball bat...... I WANT BLOOOOOODD!!!!!!

if any knight in shining armour .... or damsel with the know how, for that matter, is able to help me eradicate this they will have my undying gratitude and a more interesting post next time as my sense of humour is returned...cos i am quite witty on a good day....

many thanx

jan

Hi jansherry,

I need you to post a Hijack This! log in the Hijack This Logs Section of this forum. For instructions on how to post a Hijack This log see this thread.

Once you post a HijackThis log, I or another person on the HJT Team or above will merge the topics.

Edited by dknoppix